Tuesday, February 17, 2009

strength of a woman


yah

shaggy
...
a strong woman
so amazing how this world was made , i wonder if God is a woman!
gift of love stunts me to this day , i give it up for the woman , she is the constant when the feels my sailoo thats woman

in her smile like a star she will protect u like a child
thats a woman
she'll put smile upon ur face & take u 2 highest place

so dnt u underestimate ,strength of a woman,

woke up this morning, i get up with a scent of a woman,

this picture what love wd b
it is'nt that much not for a woman
she can b ur constant pain oo thats woman

those lips they got me wet &its just too hot 2 resist

what a woman

ah ,but f u look into her eyes u'll c , strength of a woman

tender lips are so so sweet ,tend the word she softly speak, such a ...
god bless the crown beneath her feet
ah ,but f u look into her eyes u'll c , strength of a woman

1!1!1!1!1
I JUST LOVE THIS SONG & I WROTE WHAT I CAN UNDERSTAND :)

No comments: